CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun on the Farm

Well, since my foster Mom forgot the camera, I will just have to tell you about my first visit to her Dad's farm in Ohio. First of all, there was so much for me to do that I just about couldn't stand it. There was a pond I dove in to as soon as I got the chance, horses that I was a little scared of at first (they sure are big), and lots of kitties in the barns. There was even another furry friend, a rescued grey hound named Richard. He thought I was a little silly.





I am doing so well in my foster home. I have learned "sit" pretty well, and am "giving paw" pretty regularly too. We are working on "down" and "stay. I am struggling with these two a little, but my foster Mom thinks I am getting better.





I am not having accidents in the house anymore, and have stopped counter surfing for the most part. Sometimes I forget, and get a stern "OFF" command. For some reason they don't seem to think I should be looking at whats on the counter.



That's about all I have for now. I will try to post more often, but with the weather being nicer, I just want to be outside hunting birds, butterflies, and sometimes even a bumblebee or two. Thast reminds me, I have to tell my foster mom to fill the bird feeder. Bye for now!!

0 comments: